Dr Tim O'Carrigan
Dr O’Carrigan has dedicated over 25 years of his life learning how to relieve pain and corrected deformity one patient at a time.
This process started with completing a medical degree with Honours from the University of New South Wales, then obtaining an AOA Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery and was developed by a Fellowship in Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction in Baltimore USA with Drs Dror Paley and John Herzenberg, the two leading deformity surgeons in the world. It has matured by 20 years of private and public practice, education and leadership in Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction in New South Wales with an application to the wider aspects of Limb Reconstruction including Foot and Ankle Surgery and Joint Replacement.
Dr O’Carrigan brings this dedication, focus and training to every consultation with each patient to try to find a Bespoke, individualised solution to your problem.
Not everyone requires surgery and Dr O’Carrigan can provide advice and arrange appropriate referrals to other professionals that may better suit your individual situation.
One patient at a time…
- MBBS University of New South Wales Honours
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons(FRACS)
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association(FAOrthA)
- Secretary of the Australasian Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society(ALLARS) and Scientific Meeting Convenor 2017 and 2018
- Conjoint Senior Lecturer Western Sydney University Medical School
- Former Chairman of the South Side Board of Studies AOA
- Campbelltown Private Hospital
- Liverpool Day Surgery
- South West Private Hospital
- St Lukes Private Hospital